It’s time for students to make plans for the 2021-22 school year. There are many resources below to help consider the options.
Register in February for priority placement for the following school year if your student:
- wants to attend another school other than their home school (cross-district transfer)
- will be new to the District or lives outside of Burnaby
- is starting Kindergarten in September 2021
- would like to enroll in French Immersion or Mandarin Language Arts
- would like to enroll in one or more of the Programs of Choice (deadlines vary)
Virtual Information Sessions
Virtual information sessions are a great way to learn more about electives and Programs of Choice which include language programs. Information about student planning for Fall 2021 is being shared virtually this year, due to the pandemic. Learn more by clicking on the following links:
Programs of Choice
Programs of Choice allow students to explore their interests, support their strengths or get exposed to a career. The Burnaby School District offers dozens of options, with many at the secondary level put on in partnership with higher education institutions or industry.
Posted February 2021