Students, teachers and parents must work together. Each has responsibilities and a role to play.
Students will be more successful with their learning by being responsible, participating, and having a positive attitude.
- attending classes on time and regularly.
- being prepared for classes with all necessary supplies.
- taking good care of school property.
- completing all homework assignments.
- organizing their time well.
- respecting themselves and others.
- reading on a regular basis.
- doing their best.
- participating in classroom activities.
- contributing to discussions and group activities.
- asking questions when they don’t understand.
- participating in school activities and having fun.
- participating in community and recreation programs.
- understanding parents’ values, expectations and culture.
- maintaining good physical health, exercising, eating right, and getting enough sleep.
- listening carefully to teachers and parents.
- developing positive attitudes; being cooperative and considerate.
- welcoming challenges.
- helping others.