Registration for the 2022/23 school year is now open.
To complete an online preliminary registration for 2022/23, please click here.
The following documents will be required to register:
- Proof of birth date for the student (birth certificate or passport)
- Proof of guardianship (parents’ or guardians’ as shown on birth certificate or other appropriate legal documentation such as landed immigrant paper or guardianship order).
- Proof of citizenship for both the parent and the student (Canadian birth certificate, citizenship card, passport, landed immigrant document, notice of decision, permanent resident card)
- Proof of residency. The parent or guardian and student must be ordinarily resident in British Columbia. Documentation must include two items, at least one being from Category A.
- Category A: proof of ownership of dwelling or long-term lease or rental of dwelling; legal documents indicating BC residence; parent or guardian government issued tax statement
- Category B: BC hydro bill, BC cable bill, Provincial driver’s license, provincial registration of automobile, Canadian bank accounts or credit cards.
In some circumstances, schools may require additional documentation. Parents will be contacted if this is the case.