WHAT JOBS ARE AVAILABLE IN MUSIC PRODUCTION?
- music producer
- music sound engineer
- recording artist
- sound engineer for film or television
- live sound mixing
WHAT DO I NEED TO START?
- entering grade 11 or 12
- good employability skills
- previous experience is beneficial
- creative aptitude and ability
- effective interpersonal and communication skills
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- 16 graduation credits
- 120 hours of work experience
- building connections with industry employers
- professional level technical training in emerging music/audio technologies
- develop a portfolio that supports post-secondary application and/or employment
- scholarship opportunities
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE PROGRAM OFFERED?
- Burnaby North Secondary School on Day l’s (afternoons)
- attend current school to complete other courses (Day 1 mornings and Day 2’s)
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- submit an application package
- participate in an interview