WHAT WILL THE PROGRAM OFFER STUDENTS?
- Innovative curriculum and delivery in career interest area
- Simulations and program-specific labs, and lectures at Moscrop Secondary
- Learning through patient case scenarios
- Practicum experience opportunities (dependent upon field of interest)
- A minimum of 12 graduation credits (Grade 12 electives)
WHAT DO I NEED TO START?
- Entering Grade 11 or 12
- Successfully completed or be registered in Math 11 Pre-Calculus, Physics 11 and Chemistry 11
- Grade 12 students’ corequisites include Chemistry 12 and Math Pre-Calculus 12
- Biology 11 is recommended
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE PROGRAM OFFERED?
- Moscrop Secondary School
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
- Field Trips to Health Related Facilities subject to availability
Please note that for the 2021-2022 School year, all Burnaby Schools will be running on a semestered system. This change will impact the schedules of our programs. See below for the current schedule:
- Moscrop Secondary Semester 2 afternoons (period 3, 4, Y)
- Work Experience Semester 1 and 2
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Submit an application package
- participate in an interview