WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- learn about and explore the careers of tomorrow
- 4 graduation credits
- develop job-ready and problem solving skills
- work with specialized teachers on practical projects
- gain hands-on experience using machinery and hand tools
- preparation to transition into Burnaby Schools Industry Training Programs
- program options include Culinary Arts, Baking & Tourism and Building Trades (Carpentry, Plumbing and Electrical)
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE PROGRAM OFFERED?
- check with your counsellor to find out which modules are offered at your school
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- select Skills Exploration on your course request form