Extensions of Immigration, Refugee & Citizenship Canada Work/Study Permit.
Documents Required for continued status as Non-Tuition Paying Student:
- Passports of Parent and Student
- (only required if the family has moved since initial registration) an updated Parent Proof of Residence. Documentation must include two items, at least one being from Category A:
Category A (proof of ownership of dwelling or long-term lease or rental of dwelling; legal documents indicating BC residence).
Category B items include; BC hydro bill, BC cable bill, internet bill, letter from a local Canadian bank, provincial driver’s license, provincial registration of automobile,
For Study Permit Renewal:
- Parent’s Government Study Permit (must be valid for at least 1 year)
For Work Permit Renewal:
- Legal documents indicating BC Parent’s Government Work Permit must be valid for at least 1 year or longer (date of issue – date of expiry) and you must be working 20 hours per week or more
- Paystub: Most recent paystub – Showing minimum of 20 hours work per week. Or signed and dated letter of employment on company letterhead stating – position, start date, and number of hours worked per week
- Student’s Government Permit: Study Permit or Visitor Record or Travel Visa