PALO ALTO CYBER SECURITY ACADEMY WHAT DOES A CYBERSECURITY TECHNICIAN DO?
- install, configure and manage firewalls, steps for security, networks, and threat prevention
- install and manage anti-malware/spyware software
- troubleshoot network issues (routing, switching & IP addressing) to identify possible vulnerabilities
WHAT DO I NEED TO START?
- entering grade 10, 11 or 12
- strong interest in computer science, systems and hardware
- aptitude for working with computers, software and electronics
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- foundational skills in computer science leading to industry certification
- post-secondary training while still in high school
- 20 graduation credits
- Palo Alto Cybersecurity Essentials Certification (PCEC)
- Cyber Forensics Associate Certification (CFA)
- Ethical Hacking Associate Certification (EHA)
- building connections with industry employers
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE PROGRAM OFFERED?
- Cariboo Hill Secondary School on Day 1’s
- attend current school to complete other courses on Day 2’s
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- submit an application package
- participate in an interview
Palo Alto Networks is a leading Cyber Security company preventing organizational cyber breaches worldwide.
With business cyber attacks occurring every 40 seconds, 1.5 million high paying jobs are forecasted worldwide.
For detailed information on the program content, CLICK HERE