WHY SHOULD YOU EARN MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATIONS?
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certifications are globally recognized
- Microsoft Office proficiency is among the top 3 skills requested by employers
- MOS Certification can earn an entry-level business employee up to $16,000 more in annual salary than uncertified peers
WHAT DO I NEED TO START?
- entering grade 8, 9, 10, 11, or 12
- motivation to learn new computer skills
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Students can receive Microsoft Specialist Certifications, including:
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE PROGRAM OFFERED?
- Cariboo Hill Secondary School
- program can be customized to student timetable
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- for Cariboo Hill students, select Microsoft Office Specialist on your course selection request
- for students at another school:
- Complete a Cross-District Transfer application to Cariboo Hill Secondary School. When indicating “Reason for Transfer”, state your intent to enrol in the Microsoft Office Specialist program
Microsoft is the world’s largest software maker and one of the world’s most valuable companies.